Company : DORADO INVEST SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, ul. Marsz. Józefa Piłsudskiego 74/320, 50-020 Wrocław, NIP: 8971851495
Welcome to OW MEWA, and we wish you a pleasant stay.
- Smoking tobacco products is prohibited within the Apartments and Cottages. Violating this rule will result in a contractual fine of 300.00 PLN.
- Apartments and cottages are rented on a daily basis. Check-in starts at 3:00 PM, and check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- The guest, when renting an apartment or cottage, specifies the duration of their stay. In the absence of such specification, it is assumed that the apartment/cottage has been rented for one day.
- The accommodation fee is collected in advance on the day of arrival for the specified number of nights.
- If a guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the agreed period on the day of arrival, they should inform the facility manager. The extension request is not binding for OW MEWA and can be accommodated based on availability.
- OW MEWA is obliged to promptly respond to comments and concerns regarding service levels, equipment functionality, cleanliness, and order in the facility. Please report comments and concerns to the facility manager.
- Due to fire safety requirements, any electrical devices not provided in the apartments/cottages are not allowed.
- After 10:00 PM, non-registered guests are not allowed on the premises of OW MEWA.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by them or their visiting guests.
- A refundable deposit of 300 PLN is collected on the day of departure.
- Grills are not provided, but guests can use designated areas for grilling.
- The cottage should be returned in a similar condition to the one it was received: vacuumed, with bed linen removed and placed on the bed, cleaned pots, glasses, etc. Trash should be sorted and taken out. The deposit is refunded at 11:00 AM. If you want to vacate the cottage earlier, please inform us the day before.
- Sun umbrella usage: always fold it at night, during windy conditions, or rainfall. Secure it with the attached rubber band. In such events, the umbrella may be damaged, and the tenant is responsible for any resulting damages.
- Our guests can use the beach near the resort free of charge.
- Guests will be charged 30% of the total reservation price in case of cancellation after making the reservation and the full reservation price if canceled within 30 days before arrival.
- Complaints should be reported via email to email@example.com, with a response time of up to 14 business days.
- Credit card and e-transfer transactions are processed through Przelewy24.